Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Made it!

After so many months of thinking about Busan, I am finally here!

I fit in one more palace visit this morning in Seoul, as well as a walk to the Canadian embassy. Always nice to see the maple leaf :).

When I arrived in Busan, I met up with some of the other delegates from the Presbyterian Church in Canada, one of whom speaks Korean... this makes going out to eat much easier (although it also takes some of the adventure out of it!). We had a nice meal together. With that, as well as a quick Skype call with my family at home in Ottawa (both man and cat took turns on the webcam) this morning, I have spoken more words today than in the past three or four days combined, I think. Weird.

And now I'm here. Finally. And I'm feeling... overwhelmed. A little intimidated. Excited. The next 10 days will be interesting, that's for sure.

In the meantime, check out this view out my hotel window - not bad, eh? Life is good, friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment